Kickass Norwegian speaking communicator for leading Scandinavian webshop, Sinful (Maternity cover)
Is language and creative writing the love of your life? Do you speak and write Norwegian on a native level? Can you communicate with energy and a positive attitude? And do you think nerding around with market research sounds exciting? Are you curious about sex toys, and do you identify with the Sinful spirit, to be playful, passionate and a team player? Then you are exactly who we’re looking for!
About the position:
At Sinful, we strive to deliver the best customer experience in all our markets. A huge part of that is ensuring excellent content in each market’s native language. This is where you come in, as part of our Markets team in the Marketing department. We want to ensure the same high quality content across all markets by providing stellar translation and transcreation services and staying on top of trends in our local markets.
The position is a maternity cover running, as a starting point, until the end of August 2021.
Your main responsibilities:
- Acquiring broad knowledge and understanding of our products and variety of categories.
- Translating and adapting marketing campaigns and newsletters from English to the Norwegian market.
- Staying on top of trends on the Norwegian market by conducting on-going market research.
- Translation/transcreating product and category descriptions from English into Norwegian.
In the Markets team we also translate/write SEO texts, blog posts and press releases as well as other ad hoc marketing material, and we expect each market responsible to be the expert on their market as well as on their market’s language.
- Native-level Norwegian language skills and professional level English language skills.
- Stellar analytical skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp and convey the goal, audience, format and message of a product or campaign in a simple way - and in the Sinful tone of voice.
- Exceptional grammar, writing and proofreading skills.
- A good understanding of Danish is preferred as there might be ad hoc translations from Danish needed.
The ideal profile is creative, enterprising and has a strategic mindset. We are looking for a resilient team player who is self-motivated and proactively takes ownership of processes and projects - with a winning mentality.
Prior experience from a marketing department would be an advantage, but full training will take place.
- Competitive salary appropriate to qualifications.
- An exciting job in one of the fastest growing companies in Denmark.
- A highly ambitious marketing team that strives to succeed in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
- A handful of highly qualified Markets team members who will challenge you every day and welcome you with open arms.
Sinful is the largest e-commerce business in the Scandinavian sex toy industry. We aim high and currently have successful web shops in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. We are proud recipients of the Danish Entrepreneurship Award for E-Commerce 2017 and 2018 as well as the Danish Gazelle Award every year from 2015 to 2020. You will gain over 100 ambitious colleagues who insist on making every working day fun and educational, and who appreciate being able to meet up outside working hours for social events. Our daily work revolves around inspiring people to love more, be more intimate and to play more. Therefore, it is important to us that you have a positive mindset and a ready smile, an open mind and a playful nature.
- Working hours: Full time, temporary position.
- Expected starting date: As soon as possible.
- Application deadline: 15th February 2021.
- Place of employment: Højbjerg, Aarhus, Denmark.
Please note that a test in Norwegian will take place as part of our recruitment process. This may be written, oral or both.
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Markets, Trine Frank Macioszek, at email@example.com