Finnish-speaking part time Customer Service employee for leading Scandinavian webshop, Sinful
Are you passionate about creating great customer experiences? Can you communicate with energy and a positive attitude? In that case you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
About the position:
As a Customer Service employee at Sinful you will be part of a team of 5 full-time employees and 8 student workers who work relentlessly to give our customers the very best guidance and customer service. Our dream is to inspire and help as many as possible to get a better sex life. This is what drives us to excel every day.
Your main focus will be to deliver customer service to our Finnish and Swedish customers via email, phone and chat, as well as perform some light administrative tasks. It is important that you have service in your DNA, as you will provide important support not only to customers but also to our organization. It is a must that you are passionate about delivering a great customer experience, as we constantly strive to receive fantastic reviews from our customers.
- Native-level Finnish language skills, written and spoken.
- English language skills, written and spoken.
- It would be an advantage if you also speak Swedish.
- Ability to grasp and convey the main selling points of a product in a simple way - and in the Sinful tone of voice.
- You are comfortable communicating freely about sex and sex toys
- You have experience in delivering customer service via phone or email.
- Basic understanding of Danish is preferred.
We are looking for a profile who is open-minded, has a positive attitude and a ready smile that carries through on the phone :)
- An exciting job in one of the fastest growing companies in Denmark.
- A highly ambitious team that strives to succeed in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
Sinful is the largest e-commerce business in the Scandinavian sex toy industry. We aim high and currently have successful web shops in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. We are proud recipients of the Danish Entrepreneurship Award for E-Commerce 2017 and 2018 as well as the Danish Gazelle Award every year from 2015 to 2020. You will gain over 140 ambitious colleagues who insist on making every working day fun and educational, and who appreciate being able to meet up outside working hours for social events. Our daily work revolves around inspiring people to love more, be more intimate and to play more. Therefore, it is important to us that you have a positive mindset and a ready smile, an open mind and a playful nature.
- Hours per week: 8 to 15
- Expected starting date: As soon as possible
- Deadline for applying: We invite for interviews on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to send us your application as soon as possible
- Work place: Our office in Højbjerg in Aarhus
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care Manager, Johanne Häggquist at firstname.lastname@example.org